Sunday, June 19, 2011

Top 10 Laundromat Pickup Lines

One of the joys of apartment living is the weekly trek to the laundromat.  If there's one thing I love it's trudging once a week to a place where the cleanliness of one's clothes is dependent on the quantity of one's pocket change and where having a full set of teeth is considered gaudy excess.

On the bright side, it does allow me some time to catch up on things like email, light reading and sharpening certain specialized social skills.  Which brings us to today’s message, brought to you by new and improved Tide® laundry detergent.…now 25% less environmentally toxic!

Top 10 Laundromat Pickup Lines

10.  My mother has that same thong.
  9.  Your sheet stains tell me you're someone worth getting to know.
  8.  The water’s not the only thing here that’s hard.
  7.  I’m wrinkle-free, pre-shrunk and low-sudsing.
  6.  Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  5.  You’re a beautiful woman and that’s not just the bleach fumes talking.
  4.  Does this smell clean to you?
  3.  I know a great way to get the wrinkles out of those sheets.
  2.  I could really use a good fluffing.
  1.  Let’s front-load.

"Fluffing?  Allow me to explain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment