Monday, September 26, 2011

Top 10 Benefits of a Second Divorce

10)  Eligible for free tote bag at The Divorce Center.

  9)  Only five more and I'll have my Larry King merit badge.

  8)  At least I think this is my second...that weekend in Cancun is still kinda hazy.

  7)  Good luck beating me at Trivial Pursuit: Laws of Equitable Distribution Edition.

  6)  Due to little known divorce statute, repeat litigants entitled to testify from judge's lap.

  5)  Two wedding bands and a hot gold market. Hello high-def LED flatscreen!

  4)  The satisfaction of having paid for a second attorney's child's college education.

  3)  County's popular new "2nd Divorce in 30 Minutes or It's Free!" program.

  2)  Walking into court and hearing everyone shout, "Dave!" never gets old.

  1)  Had the pleasure of sharing my life with two special ladies. I wish them well!

"...Where everybody knows your name..."





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, You are one of the kindest men I have ever had the pleasure to get to know. I wish you all the best that life has to offer. All my love, Faye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye, what a kind thing to say! It's a pleasure knowing you, too! Seems like it's been so long since my CPI days; working with you was one of the best parts!

      Delete